Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Quick Report ...

Terry said he began feeling better yesterday evening.  He slept so much yesterday that he didn't sleep much the first half of last night, but did get to sleep the second half.  He read a few messages in the Ensign but has not had the TV on.  (Can you tell I am amazed that he hasn't had the TV on?)

Today was a pretty good day. I didn't get there until about 1:30pm, so I missed his morning, but he said it was a good one.  I was happy to be able to spend the afternoon and evening with him, leaving sometime around 7:15pm. 

We walked around the halls this afternoon and he wasn't as tired this time as he was last time and we walked two to three times as far, so that is improvement.  :)

I did however notice that his face was getting flushed after they started the antibiotic this evening (about 6:30pm).  It could just be a simple reaction with no issue, so that's what I'm hoping for.    He is trying to coax the doctor into letting him come home tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.  We would still have to infuse antibiotic and hydration at home.  

We're happy to have a good day and look forward to another ..., and another ...

No comments: