Monday, February 11, 2008

Example Speaks Louder Than Words

Gregory and Adena told us about a blog they were creating, and I immediately thought of how I would enjoy seeing it, but also of how overwhelming it sounded (and there was no way that I would be able to do such a thing, no matter how awesome it sounded).

The first time on their blog I saw the photos, but was in a hurry and couldn't take much time to read the words. This morning I read it all and enjoyed every minute of it - what a wonderful site, what a wonderful service, especially to those who live such distances as we do and are unable to see each other very often.

I was impressed with the talent shown in their blog and realize that it is prepared mostly by Adena, the woman our oldest son loves so dearly. We continue to see her talents as the years go by and see how she is truly becoming a wonderful mother as well as a wonderful wife for our beloved son.

Reading their blog made me think about creating one for our family and the more I read the more I realized that I wanted to create a blog too. Could I be a part of something so exciting????? I decided to try. So, here goes... But first, many thanks to Adena and Gregory for the great example.

Their blog can be reached by clicking on their names at the right or by entering this address in your search bar - gregandadena.blogspot.com

No comments: