Thursday, September 1, 2011

Our Fabulous Five!

I love to see all of my grandchildren and watch them grow. I am so glad that I can get my "fix" with photos.
Adena sent these photos this morning (from the wedding):




BJo took these photos yesterday:



We love them all and wish we could see them everyday...okay...maybe they would get tired of us...at least a couple times a week. After thinking about it...it's my wish so I can wish that we could see them everyday and that they would be happy to do so. There! I feel better!

I am so grateful for my family...each and every one! We have grown from 2 (31.5 years ago) to 21!

1 comment:

Adena and Greg said...

We definitely wish we could see all of you more often. Speaking of wishes, we need more picture of Akleigh! I need to see how cute she is!