Sunday, May 12, 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! / HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 
For now, my Mother's Day post will consist of a link to another post I did about Mothers.  But, I'll be back to post more about Mother's Day, after our phone visits and family gathering.
 
Here is the post I did for My Stuff Room / Galore-ious Stuff
 
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !
 
 
(9:30am update)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANTHONY !


Did you count the candles?  15!

We exchanged gifts - actually, he gave me mine first.
He had a tennis match (all day) yesterday (alllllll day), and sneaked these home for me.  I didn't know until this morning.  Surprise! 

Beautiful red roses from my youngest son / child.
Quite thoughtful, don't you think!


I love my family!
Have a Wonderful Mother's Day!
(I am!)
(Actually, it's been a wonderful Mother's Day all week! - more on that later)


 

No comments: