Saturday, April 12, 2014

This week of Vidaza is complete!

Our Vidaza week complete!  Infusions went as well as could be expected.

Spring break is almost over and between the sickness, the appointments, the windy/cold weather and other things that kept coming up, I didn't get as much done as I had hoped, including spending quality time with family.   It's a good thing the end of spring break doesn't mean it's the end of my opportunities.  :)

This is actually the life we are used to at this point so it's nothing foreign to us, it just slows us down a bit and gives us more to look forward to. 

We have enjoyed the blossoms in our yard the last couple weeks.

I didn't get a photo of the weeping cherry tree this year while it was in full bloom but a few white blossoms can still be seen on it behind the fence.  I am loving the pink tulips that are beginning to come out.  I especially like them with the yellow daffodils.



We are still enjoying the daffodils for a few more days but can tell they are beginning to fade away.



 The blossoms on the almond tree are thick and lovely to look at, especially next to that beautiful blue sky.



What a beautiful world we live in!

Life is Good!

(Okay, I've gotta get up and going ... just stopped for a quick update ...  Have a great day!)


No comments: