Saturday, November 21, 2015

A Message of Comfort and Cheer

Elder Holland has such a wonderful way of sharing with us and inspiring us, and I am grateful for this message I came across as I was searching resources for seminary lessons.  It isn't one I'll use in seminary, but it is something I will use in my everyday personal life.  Therefore, I need to keep it close to remind me when I need it most.  (And maybe I'll take time to listen to the complete message another time, because I didn't get all of it this time.)


Christmas Comfort



"Birth is ultimately for the death"

"We have each other now and forever"  "Because of Christ"

Image result for now and forever


"Temporary separation at death ... are part of the price we pay for love in this world, and for the joy of birth, and for family ties ...."

"Remember why all of this matters"

"Cannot separate Bethlehem from Gethsemane."


2 comments:

Ellen said...

Thank you for sharing thus timely message. I've been thinking of you so much these past few days. Love you and am thankful for Terry who has given us each other to be sisters. That makes sense to me...FAMILIES ARE FOREVER.

Becky Noftle said...

How true and beautifully put.