Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hooked on Toys? No, Hooked on Heritage Makers Studio and Blogging!

Thomas and Dana's guest book was one of the most fun books I've created and I was so excited when it came and didn't have any major flaws. We got to see it briefly after the reception and saw that many signed it. I do hope it is a treasure for forever. You can view it at at the bottom of our blog. I've just published a couple other books for our grandkids. (Shhhhh! they are for Christmas.) I can hardly wait to see them. I'll have to take a peek before we give them away. My problem now is that I'm not sure what to do next :)

I do enjoy blogging, so maybe I'll keep it updated more since I don't have another project going on for a moment.

If you have a blog and are viewing our blog and we don't have you on our family or friends blog list then please leave us a comment and we'll add you to it. We'd love to keep in touch with your family too.

We hope you enjoy our family blog! Have a great day, everyday!

No comments: