Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2010 Family Newsletter

We have finally sent our Christmas greetings to friends and family. We do hope you got one. Please forgive my oversight if you did not. I'm finding that I've a short circuit somewhere, and I am unable to fix it at the moment. :)
Here is a sample of this years newsletter.

We have had several attempts at writing our Terry Hebdon Family 2010 Newsletter and the waste basket was getting quite full. Many of you have been following our blog reports all year and already know the news, so a newsletter just seemed like old news. If you haven't followed our blog, you'll find us at www.tandehebdon.blogspot.com. It helps make the miles seem not so distant, so join us this year.

What I really wanted to do was to send a family photo with everyone together, and a simple Christmas greeting, but that just wasn't going to happen.

After trying, and failing, many times, I have finally come up with a way to get our whole family together, at least on paper. Here we are, all together, everyone is smiling and ...
Life is Good!




Have a Merry Christmas and a bright new year.
Your future is as bright as your faith!
President Thomas S. Monson

With love from the Terry Hebdon Family

1 comment:

The Stanley's said...

Merry Christmas Hebdon's. I love the smiling faces!