Tuesday, February 22, 2011

no doctor today, just blood draw

Our doctor is on vacation for the week so we were going to see Annie Anderson, but she got sick and had to go home this morning, so we just had our blood draw and waited for the results. These are the results:

WBC = 3.4 (L), down from 4.2 last week.
RBC = 2.98 (L), down from 3.01 last week.
Neutrophils = 1.9, down from 2.6 last week.
Platelets = 88 (L), up from 71 last week.
ALT = 125 (H), up from 97 (H) last week. :(
AST = 128 (H), up from 85 (H) last week. :(

As far as how Terry is feeling - he is not as energetic as he has been feeling, but that might change tomorrow. Things change so fast sometimes that I could be wrong by the time I click the publish button. :)

3 comments:

Becky Noftle said...

I'm sorry--keep on keeping on. (like you have a choice!)

Anonymous said...

So we just keep praying for better days. Sorry it wasn't a getter result, but half of it seemed good to me, or were the ones that were up supposed to be going down? I feel so ignorant about all of it sometimes and it is not for the lack of information you share because you do a fantastic job. I just seem to get it all mixed up sometimes. Good luck with everything this next week.

Ellen said...

I didn't mean to click on anonymous