Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Auger's Birthday

I thought I'd better post something a little different than that last post - I just didn't want to end there.  Silly!  But I didn't want to add this to that post - so it gets it's own.  We celebrated Auger's 3rd birthday -


He loves the candles, but didn't really want to blow them out.

I had a "snuffer" that we let him use to put each out.  That was fun enough to do again!  :)

He loved his gifts!

What is it?  This one is from us.

It's a wheelbarrow!  We knew he would love it, because he loves the old rusty broken one out in our yard.  This is so much better, and he can take it to his house. We know he will use it, even for what it's made for - weeds (I was going to say "the good kind", but there really isn't a good kind of weed.)

(We wish we could be to each of our grandchildren's birthday celebrations!  But, we do love seeing the photos on the blogs - we send a big THANKS for sharing!  Love you all!)


No comments: