Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Weekend Recap

With Halloween coming soon, it seems that we have had a few tricks and treats find their way to our house.

Friday night treat = Connor and BrittanyJo came home for ..., well, for Saturday.

Saturday treat = a great day to share with family, keeping warm and comfortable inside our home.
Saturday trick = the wind blew a crazy dust storm outside.


That dust storm found it's way inside as well., and before I was aware of it, our playroom looked like this.  


The grandchildren were playing happily and didn't even know it was happening, but when I discovered it, they were quickly directed to a new room to play in, away from the dusty air.

Sunday morning Connor and BJo headed back to Rexburg after attending sacrament meeting in Warden.  We miss them already, but were happy to have one day with them.  

Monday treat =  After we cleaned the church building (Thomas' family and Anthony and I) we sat down to watch How to Train a Dragon 2.  Then we had more guests (Michael's family) and it wasn't long before our front steps were filled with pumpkins.  


I walked out of the house on the way to seminary the next morning with this lovely look.  I enjoy it each time I walk in and out of the house.

Isn't it silly that I didn't get any pictures of the family?  My Bad!  But it was nice to have family together again.  Already looking forward to the next time.


No comments: