Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Memories On My Mind



There has been a place in my heart for Owl City music since our personal Hello [to] Seattle in 2010.  It's definitely a personal thing.


Today I was listening to some Owl City music and found a couple new songs I hadn't heard before - or at least I don't remember them right now.  They hit a chord in my heart and I just had to share.  If anyone reads this - I hope you enjoy - otherwise, I have them here To Remind Me!



Paperman "Owl City: I Found Love" (Disney Short)




This was so fun to watch ;)  I too FOUND LOVE!
FYI - I do believe in true love!
And I believe in miracles!



 The lyrics of this next one are great - my dad's a hero to me!


Owl City - Not All Heroes Wear Capes (Acoustic)



I love my mom and dad!  No Cape Needed!
I see their strength and their goodness and their love for the Savior and I feel their love for me. 
They are awesome!



I've been a bit nostalgic the last couple days and it has sent me back to my blog searching for some posts about Seattle and about Terry.   I had music playing in the background, which included this awesome song that fit so perfectly with what I was reading at the time.


Owl City - In Christ Alone (I Stand)





Before I go, and, in keeping with the Owl City theme, I found a Christmas song in this earlier post :) Veggie Tales (:  



FYI - I must add this disclaimer - this is not a paid advertisement for Owl City.  :)

I suppose he could pay me if he wanted, but I just felt like sharing a few of my thoughts, and today they included his music.

And, since he is not paying me, I am free to say that not every Owl City song strikes a chord for me, but some do, and I am grateful for talent and sharing talents that bless the lives of others.  And he has talent.  I can select the songs I like and skip over those I don't quite care for.  



I do love good and inspirational music!




Now I will share one more thing I found today just to cheer and delight -




What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?













Claustrophobic!   




Okay, you've probably heard it before, but it is cute ..., right?  ;)



Have a wonderful day! 



No comments: