OH NO! BrittanyJo got tagged a few days ago and I told her that she could not tag me!!!!! :) She didn't, but Angie did. I can tell BJo no, but I guess I can't tell Angie no.
Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I just found out tonight! I've been studying in my spare time. (for my talk Sat. night)
Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.
8 favorite TV shows: (I've listed mine in no special order)
3. Psych (boy did I ever have a brain cloud that the first time I wrote that out)
4. Ace of Cakes
5. Murder She Wrote
6. Burn Notice
8. Um! many Hallmark shows
(Maybe I needed to take note of this list - some might be a bit violent, I'll have to be careful.)
8 things I did yesterday:
2. went to ML to get more supplies for the cabin remodeling project.
3. helped with a few projects in the cabin (mostly watching and gophering :) . go-for-ing)
4. studied for my stake conference talk (I have to speak in the adult session Sat. night)
5. picked up Anthony after scouts.
6. helped Anthony with his homework.
7. heated up leftovers for dinner. (that sounds difficult huh?)
8. washed some dishes.
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. getting my stake conference talk over with.
2. getting the cabin completed.
3. warmer weather
4. Skyler coming home in September
5. Michael's mission call (but we will miss him, and have a more long term looking forward to his return - serving a mission brings great blessings)
6. more grandchildren (this is not an announcement though)
7. no more children in elementary school
8. Eternal life!
8 favorite restaurants: (I'm not sure I have eaten at 8 restaurants that I really like. This could be tricky. If Terry were answering this question he would say that the best place to eat is at home. Sometimes I agree, but other times I really like not having to cook, so any other place to eat is better than home.)
1. Craigo's in Rexburg
2. China Buffet
3. Panda Express (though I just experienced one such restaurant that was not so good)
4. I enjoyed Olive Garden, but Terry didn't, so we won't go back any time soon.
6. Pizza or KFC in the park.
7. I like the mashed potatoes at Golden Corral.
8. I like breakfasts at any restaurant.
8 things on my wish list:
1. to be as thin as I was as a youth. Yeah right!
2. then a new wardrobe
3. I have often wished for wisdom. Even some knowledge would be nice.
4. kind, charitable, obedient children
5. Terry's cancer to be cured.
6. no aches and pains of aging
7. 20/20 vision - again.
8. a clean house and beautifully manicured yard
8 people I tag: I do enjoy reading your answers. It's my answers that are scary to me. But, so many have been tagged already that I'm not sure who to tag. So, for the first 4 I will tag someone and for the next four I will invite others to create their own blogs so that I can tag them later ;) (If I remember :) - a good memory could be a #9 thing to wish for :)
1. Brandon and/or Megan
2. Gregory and/or Adena
5. Thomas and Dana - would you please create a blog!!! You can begin with your first post by answering all these questions :)
6. Would all of my siblings please create a blog!!! We would love to keep in touch with you more often.
7. Wayne and Robyn - I'm thinking it would be great to read a bit about you two, too!
8. Mom and Dad - wanna try a new way to use your computer?
(I hope I spelled everything right! If not, add that to my #10 wish list.)