Monday, March 30, 2009

Everyday Insights

Several years ago our ward had a newspaper or news bulletin that was printed every.... ? maybe every quarter - I can't remember. Anyway, Terry was asked to write something for it and his "column" was titled Everyday Insights. There have been days when I wish I had something to post on the blog, but have not known what to write so I don't write anything. I'm going to change that a bit. I want to start posting some interesting sayings, thoughts, or maybe a poem or insight Terry has written years ago, or whatever I might choose. I was going to do this earlier, but thought I'd have to have some extreme way of introducing it. I couldn't come up with anything so I decided that simply telling of my intentions was good enough. So, I hope you find something enjoyable to read in one of these Everyday Insights as they randomly appear in the future.
Here is the first, but not necessarily the best -
THE BEST PREPARATION FOR TOMORROW IS THE PROPER USE OF TODAY.
(works for me, especially since it's spring break)

1 comment:

A Bunch of Girls...and Rob! said...

Oh good! I love the things Uncle Terry writes! Love you all!