Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So Confused!

Happy first day of the month of Spring?!?!?!
OR
Merry Christmas!?!?!?



We are anxious to get planting, but it seems to be getting postponed.
The snow is really heavy and moist so it isn't sticking to the ground, just melting right into it.

I apologize for not getting a better picture. I didn't want to go outside so I took it from a window, in the warmth and comfort of home. I am so thankful for our home. As I think of my children away at school it makes me thankful for the vehicles we have, and happy to not have to ride in a covered wagon, or walk for that matter.

4 comments:

Becky Noftle said...

Snow--in March--ughhh.

Anonymous said...

I wondered all day if you were getting snow because we had rain here but it looked so much like it could snow, just not quite cold enough.

Anonymous said...

I hate it when I hit the anonymous button instead of publish your comment

Ellen said...

What am I doing wrong?