Sunday, March 13, 2011

We Do Know Where Michael Is...

I was re-reading Michael's email as I was writing to him this morning and found that he mentioned something about the weather in Miyakonojo, and that is where he is. I guess we did know where he was located, but just didn't connect the dots earlier. I googled it and found Miyakonojo. So, he is more south and more east than what I earlier thought. Either way, still safe.

It's hard to see, but the yellow spot identifies where Michael is.


Maybe I'll have more to post after we get his email tonight - if we get it as normal.

3 comments:

The Stanley's said...

It appears the volcano that erupted today is the one Elder Hebdon is near? Shinmoedake volcano located near Miyakonojo. Wow, I am sure he is a great help at this time for the people there.

The Stanley's said...

http://www.daylife.com/topic/Shinmoedake/photos

This website has many pictures of the area from the last eruption. What a beautiful land

The McGary's said...

How scary! So glad he is safe!