Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Break

Spring break is half over, and our best day was yesterday. We went to Longview to spend the afternoon with my parents. We got there just in time for lunch and visited for a few hours, then went to eat dinner at a Chinese restaurant before heading home. It can easily be referred to as a short but sweet visit with family. We enjoyed our time together, but have no photos to prove it ... sorry! We'll have to do it again sometime! :)
I feel so blessed to have such awesome parents and siblings . . . I do love my family! It felt strange to only have 3 children with us on this trip. We are shrinking in numbers at home, but gaining more thru marriage and grandchildren. We are so grateful for each of them. So, one more time . . . I love my family!
We plan to end our spring break in a great way too, as we watch General Conference on TV together this Saturday and Sunday. We always look forward to those special messages from those special people. We are blessed!

No comments: