Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Welcoming Spring!

Can you see what is in this bunch of raspberry stalks?
Look closely!
There are two somethings.



Here they are again!
Maybe a bit easier to see.



This one is much easier to see ... and the daffodils are so pretty ... I'm loving some of the first signs of spring. The bunny was too - it looked like one tulip leaf was completely consumed by that cute little thing. I suppose we better see some tulips in a little while or those bunnies won't seem as cute.



I saw this one critter on my first trip to the homestead yesterday afternoon. I was still in the car talking on the phone, wishing our son a happy birthday, and this cute thing was running around.



The first photos were taken a few minutes later - I had to leave for a few minutes, then when I came back to the homestead, again on the phone wishing our other son a happy birthday, I saw those other cute critters.
The two bunnies are harder to see in the photos, but I did get to see them run into the raspberries. It was fun to watch them for a few minutes.


Welcoming Spring for sure!

No comments: