Monday, June 11, 2012

Dedicated to the ones we love.

Image from Planet Green
I've tried many times to post my feelings this morning.  I have written and deleted over and over again. I feel like those people you see in the movies that are writing a little and wrinkling up the paper and tossing it in the overflowing garbage can because they just can't find the right words.




Image from HERE
When giving up isn't an option, what do you do?
You just keep going ...

So I just keep going, and throwing paper away, or deleting the words I've written.  We've been on our knees and we have a constant prayer in our hearts.  I've chosen to not give any more info than that - I just can't seem to write it in a way that I want to leave it and post it. 



Image from Google
 I think I'll go eat chocolate, cause this keyboard isn't looking so good right now.  If my keyboard were chocolate I could just eat it and not have to worry about posting anymore.   Okay, that wouldn't be good - I've had enough computer related problems of late to last me for awhile.   And we all know I need to stay far away from chocolate!  But it just keeps calling my name.



Image from Kids Online World Blog
Seriously though -  When life seems cruel we do know where to turn for peace.  It doesn't always solve the problem and make bad things go away, but it does always help us through them.  Where do we turn for peace?  To Him - who freely gives it.  He will and does help us through trying times.  Always!

And I am so grateful for Him!



Image found on Google Images

1 comment:

Louise said...

Our prayers go out to you and the ones you love.