Thursday, June 28, 2012

We Begin Again with Missionary News ...

Tuesday night we met with President Leavitt to have Chase set apart. 
After our meeting we drove to Pasco and secured a room, ate dinner and tried to get some sleep.
President Leavitt and Elder Chase Lamont Hebdon


Wednesday morning - 4:00am to be exact - we got up and got ready, Terry gave Chase a father's blessing and we went to the airport.  Things went quite smoothly and we said our good-byes,
Elder Chase Lamont Hebdon (in white shirt) of course.

Then we waited, and waited, and waited until finally we watched his plane take off ...
Our Elder's plane moving forward ...

The plane can be seen here lifting up - somewhat center of photo, just above the nose of the black vehicle.

All of these photos were taken with a phone, so they aren't very good quality, though we are happy to have them at all. BJo was my photographer and she did a great job with what she had to work with. 
It's been tricky - it took me awhile to get them off my phone onto the computer.  After a few attempts on my own I had to turn it over to someone who knows a bit more - and finally he was home to help me - Connor was my tech man!
Sometimes my kids are such great help! :) 


Farewell to Elder Chase Lamont Hebdon!
Here is his address for the next three weeks if you would like to write him:

Elder Chase Lamont Hebdon
MTC Mailbox 132
NV-RNO 0718
2005 N. 900E.
Provo, UT 84604-1793


We came back home and got right back into daily living;
- all the guys went to the fields working whatever position each was given,
- BJo left to basketball camp,
- I wrote to Chase, visited with a friend, planted some veggies and flowers, worked on laundry and ...,
- Dana and Tawnee came over and made raspberry jam ... mmmmm good! 
That means I also got to play with Akleigh and read books to Auger.  So fun!  Does anyone know Dopey Dinosaur?  We have three books about Dopey (from many years ago) and they are some of Auger's favorites.  He likes Little Quack too, and ..., there are a few he really likes. :)

Okay, I'll sign off here - Have a great day!



1 comment:

Spencer and Amber said...

YES! I remember the Dopey Dinosaur books! My mom and dad actually have one at their house.