Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's About Love!

The Journey Continues...
Brandon and Megan have reopened or re posted their profile with LDS Family Services.


The website - It's About Love - is an adoption site for those wanting to learn more about adopting, with a section to view adoptive family profiles.  (see Brandon and Megan's profile)
  
Brandon and Megan's recent story can be found on their personal blog HERE.


Just a note: (no pun intended)
I hear these words playing in the background as I write this post.  "I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord ..."   I think it is awesome that as I am writing this post with those words surrounding me - those words are becoming one with my heart. 
I'm so happy that Brandon and Megan have decided to re open their profile.  We don't want to miss an opportunity for their/our family. 
If you know of someone in need of placing a baby with a loving family, we've got the loving family!!  :)  Is it okay that I say that?  I don't want to brag!  We love them - so it must be okay!
We love the Lord too, and are so grateful for the loving comfort and guidance He sends ... the peace that sinks deep into our hearts and souls.  I'm so grateful that He has helped our family through difficult times.  Indeed, The Journey to Forever Continues ...

(Image above is from Trading Phrases)

No comments: