Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Lovin' Christmas ...

Decorations are complete ...
 (I'm loving the look of my bowl of snowballs, and I'm loving the few decorations that used to belong to Keith and Idris - they warm my heart.)

The trees are all lit and decorated ...
(I'm loving the ornaments given to us from family and friends throughout the last 32 years, and I'm loving the lights too.)
 
The look and feel of Christmas is present ...
(no pun intended)
and I'm loving it all!
 
One puzzle just completed this morning ...
(I love puzzles at Christmas time.)
 
Gifts are wrapped and those needing mailed are sent ...
(I love giving gifts, just wish I could always come up with the best gift ever. I just wanna help make everyone happy.)
 
Most newsletters are sent, except for a few I need to make sure I have correct addresses for ...
(I usually love writing newsletters, and even have an idea for next year that ..., wait for it ..., could even include pictures of our family ..., yip ..., it's been a couple years since I've sent a newsletter that included any kind of photo.)
 
FYI - If you didn't get a newsletter this year and would like one, please send me your address.  I had a computer crash earlier this year and lost my address data base (and many other things too) and might not have your current address anymore (same for email addresses).  Oh Bother!  But hey, this post is about Christmas, not crashed computers ..., so ...,

We attended the band Christmas concert last night, where Anthony played the drums ...
(I love it when our children perfect a talent or enjoy a hobby.)
[sorry no photo]
 
And, I love Christmas music!
(enjoying it even as I write this)

I'm loving the occasional snow - it's whiteness and pureness is sometimes simple, but other times breath takingly beautiful.  It can remind me of the pureness of that Baby born in Bethlehem, who is still among us now.


I am loving this holiday season and all the joys that come with it.
My heart is grateful for the reason for this season.
 
 
There’s Christmas in the home and church,
There’s Christmas in the mart;
But you’ll not know what Christmas is
Unless it’s in your heart.
The bells may call across the snow,
And carols search the air,
But oh, the heart will miss the thrill
Unless it’s Christmas there.6
 
Full message containing this poem found HERE,
Christmas is Love, by President Thomas S. Monson
(image above is from here)

I am grateful to feel
Christmas in my Heart!
 
 
I love wishing you a
very
merry
CHRISTMAS!



Listen ... I think I hear the morning dishes calling me ... yip ... off I go ...
have a great day! 
 

No comments: