Thursday, June 20, 2013

RS Lunch

Maybe you noticed the clutter in the background of the Father's Day photo on the previous post - well, that is because I was preparing for the RS luncheon and had things set out to make sure I had what I needed and that it all fit like it needed.  I was gone enough for a few days, that I decided leaving it up wouldn't be in the way much, so there it is for all to see.  My bad!
 
That luncheon is over now, and I have spent the last couple days trying to clean up after the clutter.  I should have the last of things put away today if we get home in time to take care of it. (life is kinda busy right now)
 
I thought I'd share a photo of the table and food for the RS luncheon.
Here it is -
 

We were going to eat out in the pavilion, but it was rainy and breezy and cold, so we went inside the church building and borrowed the primary room.
 
The surroundings were a bit different, but it was warm and cozy, allowing us to stay and enjoy each other's company a little more than if we were out in the chilly weather. 
 
 
It seemed to be a great way to spend time after a visit to the temple.  We have wonderful women in our ward and it was a great way to spend time together - in the temple and then at an indoor picnic.
 
 

No comments: