Saturday, June 1, 2013

Trip to Brayden's Baptism

We made a quick trip to Blythe California last weekend for our oldest grandchild's baptism.
It was such a special occasion. 
 
We might be a bit prejudice, but we sure love this family and think they are pretty special.
 
Adena, Ethan, Tawny, Brayden, Gregory and Madeline
 
While we were there we visited and played and enjoyed being together.
 
 
 


 
We also celebrated a birthday - Maddie's birthday is on the 22nd, and they waited to celebrate it while we were there.  She is such a cute little gal.
 

 


 
 The trip was short and sweet and special. 
The baptism was wonderful.
I'll have to post a pic of the baptism day after I borrow from Adena.  I was too concerned with making sure I had my talk with me, and didn't get the camera to that event.  My Bad!
 
 
 
Photos will be coming!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: