Friday, August 30, 2013

A Birthday Morning!

We were preparing for another night of baling (but it was too wet) and the next morning celebrated a birthday - Akleigh is 2 years old.
 
I wanted to give her a dump truck, but wanted a pink one. 
Tonka doesn't make pink dump trucks so I had to create my own.  Spray paint helped make it pretty easy, still keeping the Tonka look.
 
Akleigh was happy!

 
I was happy that the truck turned out cute.
 
sorry my camera doesn't do movement very well
 
She was happy with all of her gifts!
 
 
 
Happy Birthday!


 

 
... and the baling ... well, they stayed one more night to get the baling done, because it was too wet the first night, but now it is done for this go-round!
I think silage harvest is the next big push, but I should have asked before I post about it - oh bother!  I guess you'll learn if I was right or not, when I post about the next farm work being done.
 
Happy Day Y'all!
 
 
 


No comments: