Thursday, October 2, 2014

"I MAKE A DIFFERENCE"

I took the opportunity to donate blood at the blood drive in Royal City on Thursday.  This was a new experience for me - I was a first time donor and it was a good experience.  I've thought about giving blood several times in my life but never have actually done it.  This time was different - the need for donated blood has never been so real and personal in my life.  It was a personal goal I needed to accomplish and I am glad I was able to.    



I am grateful that I had this opportunity to give and share with others in need.  Even though I am just one I MAKE A DIFFERENCE!  It feels good!  Each donor made a difference that day as they gave their blood to bless a life or two or three. 

I know that there are many people that are dependent upon donor blood to stay alive, and I am grateful for all who shared that day.  I am grateful that others have shared and provided the much needed blood for Terry the past several weeks and even occasionally through the past several years.  I am grateful for those who's blood he will receive as needed in the future.

There is no substitute for human blood and there is no substitute for kind donors who give and share blood so that others may be blessed ... and live.   So on behalf of Terry and all of our friends and acquaintances who need blood, and all others I've never met but need blood, we say

THANK YOU!



I am aware that there were some who came to donate, but for various reasons could not.  We THANK YOU too!  Each volunteer made a difference!  Your kind and unselfish desire and efforts will not go unnoticed by our loving Father and our Savior above.






He knows His sheep! John 10:14

No comments: