Friday, March 28, 2008

Isn't it ironic!?!


We had a water damage in our bathroom/bedroom which meant that I needed to take the many things we store in our bedroom to a different location. I was taking some tall skinny evergreen trees to the little house out back and when I opened the door to go out I saw that it was snowing. It seemed a bit odd that I was carrying a kind of Christmas tree out to the house and it was snowing for me to feel the Christmas spirit. I really should even though it might not be the Christmas holiday. The flakes were not too big, but it continued for a few hours, and for a short time the flakes became big and beautiful. I took a photo from the front door to prove to myself (and whoever else might need it) that I wasn't just crazy.
We did get moisture that we needed, and it was beautiful for a while.
As for the water damage - we are trying hard to dry it and it seems to be successful, but will still take a few days.

1 comment:

Adena and Greg said...

Greg says he remembers it snowing around his birthday a lot of years. It looks pretty, at least in the picture. I still need more convincing before I'll think that living where it snows is a good idea.