Monday, March 24, 2008

Temple Ready!

I have been a few days without doing all day genealogy work. I am sleeping better (my mind doesn't continue working the computer while I'm sleeping). We went to Tri Cities Saturday and I got to go to the temple to get the names I had found put onto the cards, ready for the work to be done. We end up with 38 female and 47 male and 2 couples to seal. I am really feeling the joy that comes from this work. My constant effort has paid off, and though I have stopped for a while (so I can accomplish other tasks at hand) I will be back to that great and rewarding work. Until then, I'm sure the joy will last for awhile after having accomplished what I have already. So, if any of you would like to do any of this temple work I will share. Let me know.

No comments: