Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Fathers are so special. I love my father. I love him for being the father he is and for being an awesome grandfather for my children. Each of my children feel loved by their grandfather, and that is a special thing.We have lots of memories to cherish forever and we have some traditions that we will continue to look forward to, like the m&m tosses.
I must now take the opportunity to express my love and appreciation for other fathers that are important in my life. I am grateful for Terry's father, he is a good man. He has surely played a large roll in helping Terry become the man he is, and I am grateful for that.
One more father - the father of my children. I love Terry so much and feel so blessed that he is part of my life. I wanted to write of him each day too, but held back because it was father's day, not husbands day or best friend day. I'll find an opportunity to do something similar for him sometime in the future.
Happy Father's Day to everyone, especially to my favorite fathers!

No comments: