Tuesday, February 23, 2010

GOOD NEWS!

We have been hoping and praying to hear that Chase was accepted to BYU-I.
TA DA! He is!
We don't know what track yet, but we are happy to accept whatever they give us. We are already aware of many of the inconveniences our family will be going through this spring/summer/fall. I am not sure if timing on this will make too much of a difference for us, though he would like to stay here and work this summer before heading to college.
This is another case where "I will go WHEN you want me to go, dear Lord"!

I know that there is no better place for our kids to go to college than to one of the BYU's. They are awesome schools! They meet awesome people! They have awesome experiences! They have awesome fun the first year, and then try to get into it a little more seriously the next years. I guess our kids need a year of "freedom" to find their own way. They do come around and so far, they are becoming awesome husbands and fathers, and worthy priesthood holders. They have always been awesome sons! :)

2 comments:

Becky Noftle said...

Congrats to Chase--and I agree Elaine you do have awesome kids and BYU was full of awesome experiences for us that I pray my kids will get someday too. YEAH!

Adena and Greg said...

Tell Chase I said congrats! That is so exciting!