Thursday, February 11, 2010

Two Years Celebration!

I started blogging on Feb 11 2008, and obviously, I have found it to be worth pursuing since this is post #196. (75 of those were posted my first year of blogging.) And, because I find it so worthwhile I plan on many more to come.

It wouldn’t be so fun if I didn’t have family and friends to share it with, so I thank you for your interest and concern. (Thanks for the fun comments along the way! We love your comments!)

I also find joy in searching the blogging community for family and friends updates on their personal blogs, and extend a thank you to each for sharing your life with us all. In our busy lives we often find it difficult to sit and visit with everyone we care about, which makes blogging the perfect way to share so that others can keep in touch when life gives them an opportunity. I cannot even begin to count the number of posts from family and friends that I have read throughout the years, but there are many, and I really do enjoy it. It brings a bit of sunshine to a cloudy day and even makes a sunny day brighter. Thanks a bunch!

LIFE IS GOOD! It is worth sharing with others to help make things more pleasant and enjoyable.

Thanks again!
And, Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

Becky Noftle said...

How sweet of you--you started blogging on Feb. 11th because you knew it was Sammi's birthday -- right?! I'm glad you blog too.