Saturday, January 22, 2011

End of the week!

My goal to get my tree down and Christmas put away was realized. YEAH! It was up too long, but I still enjoyed it, except for the dead tree. I didn't let it bother me too much because I knew I had other, more important things going on. This was the week it had to come down though and it happened, slowly, but surely. The room is clean and there are places for people to relax again.
My time was consumed with putting things away and cleaning up. Terry and the kids helped with the meals so that I could have more time. It was a big help, making things easier and faster for me. I did have a few dishes to catch up on though.
My cold and head aches kept me slower than I would have normally been, but that too is almost gone. We look forward to attending church tomorrow and a new week to follow. It's almost like I am starting my new year this coming week. Did I wish everyone a happy new year already? Hopefully you are having a good one! We are!

No comments: