Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Connor's Day

Connor was asked to speak Sunday, for his last time before his mission.  His topic was obedience and he did a great job. 
After meetings we had a family gathering and dinner at our house.  It seemed to be a terrible day to meet together, since there were so many sick with colds, flu, whooping cough, etc., and others out of town. 
It was one of the smallest gatherings we've had, kinda like our Thanksgiving dinner, but we enjoyed the day anyway!
 
The saddest part is that I didn't use my camera ..., well, except for once, when I took these two photos.  I'm happy to have these, but will forever regret not taking more later.
He will have more days ahead where I can hopefully do a better job.  We'll see.
 
Connor created this face (we had Ranch Pizza for dinner)
 
I had some great help!

 
Now, on to shopping for his clothing, etc.
 
 
 

No comments: