Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lights

My parents gave us this set of houses a few years ago, for Christmas. They have little candles that give a bit of light inside each house.  My father made my mother a cord with small lights, with a switch on it to turn it on and off - and it lit up her homes in a beautiful way.  While we were visiting last weekend she asked if I would like dad to make me one and of course I agreed.  Before we left mom took down her cord and gave it to me saying that dad could make her another one and I could take that one.  I brought it home and lit my houses with it.  Isn't it awesome!  I love my parents!
 
 
Yip, I still have my Christmas decor up!  I'm waiting for next week, since this week we have company and enough other things going on.  A couple of my pencil tree lights are left off now ..., oh, and my star on my real tree has fallen down, but the rest is still up and I'm still lovin' it.
 
We are enjoying Skyler and Lisa being here, and we are happy to see Thomas and Dana again, and we are already missing Michael and Tawnee after saying our good-byes last night (they leave for Provo this morning). 

No comments: