Friday, April 19, 2013

I Love My Family!

It was great to have Skyler and Lisa and Claire with us for a few days.  We love them and will miss them as they embark on their new adventure ..., so far away in Oklahoma ..., but we are excited for them. 
 
Here are a couple pictures we got (clear and viewable) to share.
 
 
Akleigh just loved Claire and kept kissing her head. 
 
Fun Fact:
 Akleigh found a chocolate kiss (she is very much like her grandma in that respect and just had to eat it) it didn't take long for us to find Claire's head dotted with "chocolate kisses" from Akleigh.  We should have taken a picture of her chocolate lipstick stains. ;)

 
We got a couple other photos that didn't turn out so well, and now realize that more time should have been spent trying to document that visit.
 
I loved the time we had to visit, and I was able to do quite a bit of it, but for much of the time my hands were occupied (and some of my thoughts too I guess). 
 
Here is a peek at what was keeping my hands so busy.
 
 
 
But, you'll have to wait for the completed project.  I finished the necessary things last night at about 10:20 pm, but now I'm working on a few things that will just help it feel better - trimming it up.... (my fingers are sore and tender right now!  Ouch! and parts of the house are laden with trails of glitter.)
 
I'll post more about it when the time is right!  ;)
 
 
 

No comments: