Thursday, April 29, 2010

A slow day today.

We had a quick trip to the clinic early this morning and then had the rest of the day free. It's not been the most pleasant day for Terry (but it's not been the worst either). It wasn't a very good night for him, so that might have a little bit to do with how he is feeling today. We just have to take it one day at a time. Surely the days seem long to him as he is feeling icky. I can't even plan anything for him to do because he just needs to rest.
We are a full week out from T-day, so that's good.

I did some more scrapbooking, and ... tada! ... finished what I could with our family books. (I make family books and then I make a book for each of our children, so I have 6 more to go, and I also update my mom and dad's books. I have done a few pages for mom and dad since we've been here, but need more info before I can continue with those.) I counted the pages I have done and there were 92 new pages in the family books, so I know I've done over 100.

I have been worried about having enough time to get everything done that I want to while we are here. I did bring a lot to do. Taking care of Terry is #1 on my list and that can be time consuming some days, so I've been worried that I have brought all this stuff to do and not enough time to do it. Counting the pages I have done made me think that I am doing more than I realized. Whew! I guess it will turn out better than I think!!!

2 comments:

Tyler said...

We pray tonight will be a better night and that tomorrow will be a better day. The scrapbooking sounds very productive to me and I admire your abilities in so many ways. We are so thankful you are able to be close to the clinic and you don't have to travel too far. Rest well both of you and know you are loved. Be steadfast and immovable in getting better. We are with you in spirit and we are doing all we can to help you from many miles away. Love, Sherri and family

Ellen said...

I will try again. Maybe I did something wrong the first time, but anyway, today I am headed to Spokane for Time Out For Women. Shawna and I are on the staff again this year; it is out second time and we love it. Also going this year are Kristal, Ellayne, Jenn and Lauren. Should be a really fun time and there is a whole line-up of wonderful presenters. We will all be continuing to pray, pray, pray for success there. Know that we here, love you there. Love, Ellen