Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just a note!

Dennis did get a call yesterday morning and that afternoon he headed to the doctor and got the testing done that they requested. We couldn't have asked for better than that!!! He's good!!!
Thanks Dennis! Again!
Thanks to all of you that are so kindly and willingly helping us out.

We have spent parts of many days this week shopping and creating the centerpieces for the wedding luncheon. When I asked Terry if he had any plans for the day he responded by saying something like this: "I suppose you are going to drag me around town again today!" He did say it with a smile, and mentioned that he is happy to do it because it makes me happy. Don't you just love him! I do!

3 comments:

Katie said...

It's interesting that I've heard of EBV before...one of our little transplanted heart friends is battling this. If you want to get into contact with her mom (they're from Yakima) I can give you her site.

So glad you're getting closer to coming home. I'm sure you're very anxious. Wow, it's been quite a summer for you all. Hang in there on this last stretch...you're attitudes are amazing!!!

Ellen said...

Yes I do love him too. Hope all goes well with everything you are doing there and thanks for the fun phone visit yesterday. Love to both of you, Ellen.

Louise said...

We've been out of town but thinking of you and anxious to know how things are going. You are right, you're in good hands and they will get this all figured out I'm sure. You are both so strong and are a great example to us. Hope to see you real soon!!