Saturday, July 24, 2010

We picked blackberries and visited for the morning, and after lunch Thomas and Dana went to Pike Market and we watched Auger. Our pleasure! :) Oh! We got over a gallon of berries.

We sent a few things home, but not as much as we had originally thought. We'll need some of it still. After Thomas and Dana left I started rearranging some of the boxes I have packed, still not sure what to do, I'll remain boxed until I need what is in the box.
I think we've kept so busy this week getting prepared for our release, that we welcome the rest we'll have between appointments next week. They start tomorrow with a trip to U of Wa Medical Center for x-rays and back to the clinic for blood draw.

3 comments:

Becky Noftle said...

I am impressed with your ability to roll with the punches, and do what you have to do. I'm sure great minds are working on the adrenal gland mass problem. I am so glad these people use their talents to our benefit!

Ellen said...

Great picture and a gallon of blackberries is a great amount. Picking them yourself makes me understand a whole lot better why they cost so much in the store. We have a friend here in Benton City who has a thornless blackberry. I would like to get a start of it. Ours have thorns and are such a mess to try and pick, but they are a mess to try and kill out also. Determined plants. Keep up the good work there and we will keep praying here that everything goes better than you think it will. Love, Ellen

Unknown said...

blackberries! yum! i forgot to tell you that the jam turned out great!! it tastes even sweeter when its home made!