Friday, January 6, 2012

A Handy Husband

Sometimes the To Do list can get pretty long, and sometimes I don't even make a list, but there are still several things that need done. I am so lucky to have a husband that can do the little things (and big things) that need done - almost daily it seems.
All three of our bathroom fans are now working in great condition. After almost 20 years they were getting pretty slow and noisy, or not even working. They have all been cleaned and/or motors replaced. Maybe this is a post about working bathroom fans??? I'm grateful for them too, but ...

It's so exciting when To Do becomes Ta Da / or Ta Done!

I am afraid that the To Do list for Terry is harder than the To Do list for me. Sorry Terry!



(Image is from Oh So Beautiful Paper)

My mental To DO list is pretty large, and the note paper above seems to be my thought on occasion. And, sometimes the Not To DO list wins!

No comments: