Monday, January 16, 2012

A Monkey Puppet

This Monkey Puppet may seem like a strange thing for My Grateful Heart, but it represents Terry's childhood - it is his from long ago. I am grateful that it was saved for him and that we have it, but I am mostly grateful for the loving family he comes from.
His parents taught him well and I am so grateful for them and his family. I am so thankful that I found him - or he found me - that we found each other.

~~~~~~~

These last two posts for A Grateful Heart were inspired during my several days of working to get my decor put back up after Christmas decor was taken down. I love the Christmas decor, but I also love these special items in my everyday decor.
I think I'm finally getting to the end of setting it all back up. I'm trying to de-junk as I do. That's so hard! I'm planning on de-junking my whole house one room at a time this year.
I think I can!
I think I can!
I think I can!

No comments: