Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Testimony

I am so grateful for my testimony!

(Image from Google Images)

I love my Savior!
I love my Heavenly Father!
I love that I can feel Their love for me!
I love that They have done and continue to do so much for me and for each one of us!
I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!
I love the fact that living the gospel of Jesus Christ brings blessings into our lives daily...I love those blessings...It is so worth it!
I love the scriptures!
I love the peace that comes from living the gospel and reading the scriptures and being obedient!
I love that we have a living prophet to lead, guide, and direct us today - President Thomas S. Monson! I love the prophets past and those of old - we learn so much from!
I love the blessings of the Holy Temples - that families can be together forever!
I love that my testimony continues to grow, and that it can always continue to grow!
...

I hope to be found doing things that will be pleasing to our Father and that will bless my life, my family, my friends, and all I come in contact with. I want to be and do better each day!

(Image from Google Images)

No comments: