Monday, March 24, 2014

Frozen

What a great evening we had, but I only got one photo before we began.  Here is Akleigh, in her pjs, as we are getting ready for a night at movies in our family room.  



We had a picnic in the family room while watching the movie.  I put down a blanket and pillows for the kids and we had pigs in a blanket, veggies and popcorn and donuts.  (Things that wouldn't cause a mess if they dropped on the carpet.) 

It was fun to see the kids dance and sing to the music in the movie and stand up to the TV to get a close up view of the excitement taking place on the screen. 
 
I brought the camera out and set it on the table thinking it would remind me to take pictures, but I was wrong.  So this is all I got.   However, it is the memory that will linger in our hearts and I think our vote is to do it again sometime ..., and again ..., and ..., well, you get the picture.

Maybe next time I'll get the picture(s). 




No comments: