Monday, June 9, 2014

Graduation Party!

We had a luncheon/dinner just before graduation and enjoyed the company - thanks to all who came to share in BrittanyJo's special occasion.  And we send a loving THANK YOU to all who helped with our preparations for this event and to those who checked in on us to see if there was something we needed.  We are so blessed to have such awesome family and friends ..., we truly are, and we know it and feel it.  It is because of family and friends that we were able to pull this off.  THANK YOU!


Here is the look ...  (pictures are from BJo's phone, Elaine's camera, Anthony's camera)
We set up our tent again - it is so fun to use - and here is the overall look.

 
The tables were fun to create.
 
 
The books were fun to create ...
Everything was fun to create ...
The tablecloths and bunting were created from vintage sheets I had purchased from thrift stores over the past couple years.
 
 
The bunting was fun to create too, but it took me all day to serge tablecloths and bunting edges and sew the bunting together.  I guess I had no idea what I had gotten myself into.  The cloths and bunting triangles were already cut and I thought it was going to take a few hours ..., it took a few more than a few hours.   I was pleased with the overall look when we got it completed, so I guess it was worth it.
 

 
 
 
THANKS to all who helped and attended! 
 
 


 
 
 WE LOVE YOU!
 
 




1 comment:

Lisa christensen said...

Wow Elaine this turned out amazing. Love your vision for everything and attention to detail that makes everything you do grand! So honored to be able to attend.