Sunday, June 8, 2014

Wonderful Weekend!

We had a wonderful weekend!
Terry started with a few more red blood cells due to an extra transfusion on Thursday, so Friday was a pretty good day for him, though his energy was still low.  He was able to get around okay and be with family and friends on our only daughter's special graduation day.

I'll begin with the project we had in the front yard when I posted the last post.  
 
 
 Did you see the object or color behind Dana in that photo?  Here it is in finished form.


Some of our older boys will recognize this bike before it was this bright color.  It was a fun bike many years ago.   ;)


This was a favorite quote we found for BJo's graduation announcements and we had the perfect bike to create a centerpiece for graduation.  I posted this quote before on this blog, HERE.  I really like it!

 


 

I was planning on making this a longer post, but I'm out of time, so more about our weekend will have to come later.  Sorry!  There is more to come - another day another time ...



No comments: