Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Place

His Heart ... My Heart!

I love it when I receive tender mercies in the middle of what seems like an ordinary day.
There was nothing special about this day and I was just sitting in the congregation singing the hymn, God Loved Us, So He Sent His Son (#187), when the words in the last verse stood out to me and touched my heart.

vs 3
"Oh, Love effulgent, love divine!  What debt of gratitude is mine, That in his off'ring I have part And hold a place within his heart."

I HOLD A PLACE WITHIN HIS HEART!

This isn't new revelation to me - it's something I've known before - but today it just touched me in a tender way, and I am grateful for it.  

Indeed, He holds a place within my heart!  


This was first published at  http://waitingpatientlyonthelord.blogspot.com/2014/08/his-heart-my-heart.html



No comments: