Thursday, April 7, 2011

Part Two of Can't Sleep

Didn't know there were two parts, but if you read this one first it might be confusing, so go to the next post down first.

I should have added that we will know more about Michael when he writes to us on Monday - his Monday.

I got some cleaning done and then a little bit of reading, until 1:06 this morning. I think I used my time wisely! :)

Thinking about using time wisely makes me think of the Mission President (MTC and Japan) who has to worry about all of these missionaries and if there is enough for all to do. They must not become idle, because Satan can wreak havoc with that.

Michael's choice options are both good options and that is usually the hardest type of choice to make. I am so thankful for a loving Father in Heaven who hears and answers our prayers and sends us peace and comfort along the way. It makes things so much easier to handle.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Amen to what you said. I too am thankful to Him for his love for all His children.