Monday, April 11, 2011

Today's Counts Are In

Terry's lab results for today differ only by a very small amount from last week (some up - some down) so it feels unnecessary to write them all out again.

A while ago I had one news channel on all day to hear bits and pieces as I walked by or worked nearby and would hear the same news over and over again and it got kind of old and even annoying, especially since the news alerts were the news alerts I had just heard by a different anchor person. I'm trying to avoid that here, especially since this news is by the same anchor person.

Maybe the problem is that I am annoyed even now, at the unchanging and imperfect conditions. Maybe it's because I just can't top the news of the last post! :) Either way - Sorry! That's all I've got for now. I do wish I had better news, but at least it's not worse news . . . just the same ole stuff!

I guess what it really means is that Terry is maintaining - maybe not in an area we'd like him to be, but in an area familiar to his body. :)

Have a good one! Hey, for that matter, have a good two, or three, or .... In keeping with my thought for the day I'm trying to decide if numbers really matter at all. :)

Okay, enough negativism (is that even a word?). I'm really not having a hard day - really! Hey, I can check this off my list of things to do today - so that's good! One more thing down - ???? to go. Who's counting . . . right! (Oh, those numbers!)

2 comments:

Becky Noftle said...

Michael (mine not yours!) often verbalized his confusion/skeptism over the "numbers game" also. A few years from now you two will be proven right about bodies getting comfortable with low counts and resisting change and then you will both be able to say "told ya so"!

Ellen said...

Numbers continue to confuse me, but then they always have and that is why I was no good in math. I am thankful that things are as good as they are. We continue to pray for improvement and send our love. Ellen