Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Cards

I am so thankful for Christmas Cards!
I love to see the family photos and read the newsletters, and I love the thoughtful words of love and kindness as friends and family wish us a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. (I must admit - I look at the photos and cards as soon as we receive them, but I often wait to read the newsletters after Christmas when I have more time - but I do love reading them!)
I have enjoyed sending them too, but for the last couple years I've not included a photo. That disappoints me, and I hope to change my ways in the coming years.
It took me a while to get them sent this year, but we got most of them sent yesterday ... I still have a few that I'm working on ... trying to get the correct address.
Even though we send no photo, we do send our love!
We Wish You A Very Merry Christmas!

and
Thank You!
for your sweet wishes to us.

No comments: