Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

In Luke 2 we read that the angel came to the shepherds saying
Fear not: for, behold I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people” and then announced the birth of our “Saviour, Christ the Lord.”
This was not only good tidings of great joy to those shepherds, it was good tidings of great joy for all of us. This news should make us joyful in our journey.
My wish is for us each to remember our Savior this time of year as we celebrate His birth, but also, let us not forget Him when the season is over. He is our reason to rejoice and He is our reason to enjoy the journey here on earth.


I am so grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ!





FYI - Click on this link to find a Christmas Devotional and many more short video clips about Christmas.


(images are a couple of my favorite pictures I display throughout the holidays.)

No comments: