Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Christmas Transformation!

I love Christmas decorations! I love setting up the Christmas decorations! Our home is slowly transforming it's look to Christmas, and because it doesn't do it by it's self it's taking a little ... a lot of time.

Nativities go up first! My favorite of the season - to help us remember the reason.



I also enjoy the fun snowman decor. (I kinda have a lot of snowmen!)



I love the lights on the trees and garland. (I kinda use a lot of lights - we have a city of lights in our family room, but we don't put any up outside ... sorry neighbors! We do love to see them on your homes! ;)



And the reindeer are so cute!


(wait, is that last one a moose?)


And the ... oh! ... it's all so much fun!
However, I don't do much with Santa because the season is for Christ! But this hanging speaks volumes and in such a beautiful way. It's one of my earthly treasures. Someday it will be gone, but it's message will remain in my heart.
It was made by my sister-in-law and given to us several years ago.



My heart is grateful for Christmas decorations!

(This post was created for yesterday, the 9th, but I guess I just saved it instead of publishing it, and found it this morning. So I changed the date and used it today! Sorry I messed up! My Bad! So really, I should be grateful for working brains, or for when brains work ... especially mine! And, I guess I am!)

No comments: